Presenting Yourself 30/11/10
- Clarity 2/5 – She communicated well verbally but lacked in body language which made me feel uncomfortable to watch or engage in what she’s asking us as the audience to do.
- Drama 1/5 – she isn’t presenting very well AND SHE’S DOING THE REPS ALL WRONG!
- Design 1/5 – she’s just holding a jumbell in one hand, standing very stiff, it would help if she didn’t blend in with her background, she could stand infront of a lighter background.
- Flow 2/5 – looks very rehearsed, not enough energy and dry.
- Substance 1/5 – rehearsed, same facial expression.
- Clarity 3/5 – She doesn’t want to move from her comfort zone. She speaking very well but no breaks in between!
- Drama 5/5 – She’s stook on one spot and she looks so funny. she looks like a bobblehead that will smack you with her hands lol. WAY TOO MUCH HAND MOVEMENT!
- Design 1/5 – she’s over doing it and not many visual presentation just her flinging her hands everywhere.
- Flow 2/5 – Her flow looks very fake and too much hand movement looks like shes getting carried away.
- Substance 2/5 – She’s got a good story but she fell flat because I can’t concentrate on listening to her while her arms are distracting me.
- Clarity 1/5 – what was the point?
- Drama 1/5 – He wasn’t really doing anything except change the messages on the cards, and he weren’t fast enough.
- Design1/5 – Queue cards are good…if you can change them fast enough, but backgrounds were distracting.
- Flow 1/5 – he worked those queue cards =P
- Substance 1/5 – i didn’t understand it