Cinefx sounds like a great software for editing, animation and visual effects, I could use it for editing my film but as I don’t have enough time to explore it, I might use it in another module.
It has a variety of professional features including:
• Variable frame rate control
• Real-time aspect ratio control
• RGBA color channel views
• A & B media playback channels with both A/B & A|B playback
• Full audio support (including audio only tracks)
• Real-time hardware based pan and zoom
• Dynamic edit points stored in the database
• Dynamic thumbnail generation
• GPU based visualization tools (RGB parade)
I am definitely going to give this a go in my spare time to test it out.